Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7432 Discussions

Bluetooth can not add new device and receive files

Hodson
Beginner

My Bluetooth driver is the latest version 22.40.0.2,;

1. it can not add new audio device;

2. it can send files,but can not receive files;

These all can work before I update to  the Windows 10 21H1 

Can somebady  Please help me ?thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Hodson

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following details?

1- Are you having issues with Bluetooth only or with Wi-Fi too (both)?

2- When trying to add an audio device or to receive files, do you get any error messages?

3- Also, is there any error message or error code in Device Manager? For instance, under Windows® Device Manager >> Bluetooth section or Windows® Device Manager >> Network adapters?

4- Is the wireless adapter the original one that came pre-installed in your system or did you integrate/replace it in the computer?

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Hodson

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following details?

1- Are you having issues with Bluetooth only or with Wi-Fi too (both)?

2- When trying to add an audio device or to receive files, do you get any error messages?

3- Also, is there any error message or error code in Device Manager? For instance, under Windows® Device Manager >> Bluetooth section or Windows® Device Manager >> Network adapters?

4- Is the wireless adapter the original one that came pre-installed in your system or did you integrate/replace it in the computer?

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Hodson
Beginner

follow  the system response ,it can not work。

"

Windows could not transfer some files according to the policy to disable file transfer.Please contact your system administrator.To retry, click the Back arrow.

Make sure your device has been opened and can be found. Choose to connect devices below.

Unable to connect. Please try to reconnect.

"

00001.jpg00002.jpg

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Hodson

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Hodson

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Hodson
Beginner

Wi-Fi  works ,just the Bluetooth problem。I   re-try over and over again  but can not work . 

I have made sure that my device has been opened and can be found.

0 Kudos