Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7726 Discussions

Bluetooth no longer working with latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth version 21.110.0. Driver

SVM79
Beginner

The Intel driver and support assistance notified me of newer wireless and Bluetooth drivers available so I installed them.  After a required reboot I found that my Logitech MX Vertical will no longer connect over Bluetooth.  This mouse was working just fine before installing these newer drivers.  I tried every known troubleshooting method to get my mouse to work again, and I also tried uninstalling these new drivers and re-install the previous versions but not even that worked with getting my mouse to connect/function.  I submitted a support ticket but I am posting here in case others are having this same issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
huangxiao
Novice

Well, it work on my notebook.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

SVM79, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Thank you very much as well for sharing your comments with all the peers viewing this thread.

Please keep checking your support ticket since all the updates about this theme will be provided there as well as further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos