Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7726 Discussions

Bluetooth wont connect to my devices anymore

Jordi3047
Beginner

So ive decided to update my bluetooth drivers from 20.100.10.10 to 22.230.0, but this didnt work and now my bluetooth wont connect to any of my devices.

Ive tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers and going back a few updates but nothing will work.

Im using Windows 10 home edition build 19045.3208., version 22H2

Pc specs:

Amd Ryzen 5 2600x

Nvdia 3060 Ti

32GB 3000Mhz ram

2x 500gb NVME ssd

1x 2tb hdd

Below you can see that it cant connect anymore but just a few hours ago my headphones connected perfectly until i tried updating my drivers due to blue screens from windows.Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Jordi3047, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Bluetooth.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. Is the Wi-Fi working?   

3. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

4. What is the brand and model name of your Wi-Fi adapter?

5. What is the brand and model name of your laptop or motherboard (if desktop)?

6. What is the BIOS version installed?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jordi3047  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Jordi3047  

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos