Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7616 Discussions

Can't connect wifi after upgrade to the intel 23.60.0.10 driver on my be200!

Dsjisd56
Beginner
Does anyone have the same problem? After updating to the latest driver(23.60.0.10), the wireless network cannot be connected.
The only solution is to downgrade.
I connected to the Internet before and asked me to enter the password, but in the end I still couldn’t connect!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dsjisd56
Beginner
As a result, I found that to solve the problem, I had to uninstall the network card from the device administrator and then restart the computer and connect to the Internet again.
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dsjisd56,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please let me know if you still need our assistance, and if yes, please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the complete model of your system, the complete model of your network adapter, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dsjisd56,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dsjisd56,

Again, we are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dsjisd56, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos