Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Cannot Install AX200 Driver on a Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition

Marco_Lungo
Beginner

I cannot install AX200 drivers on a Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition. The WiFi card is included in the motherboard, which is an MSI Mortar B550 WiFi. However I have tried to install the drivers, the system responds with the message: "ERROR: the INF file contains an invalid section relating to the installation of a service". Anyone have a solution? Thanks to those who want to answer me.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Marco_Lungo,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

Intel® Wireless Adapters don't support other operating systems such as Windows Server*, Mac OSX*, and so on. You can check this information here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005602/network-and-io/wireless.html

If your motherboard came with the adapter included, and Windows* Server is fully compatible, the best is to contact them so they can provide you with customized drivers that may help you to resolve your issue.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos