Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
6423 Discussions

Cannot install Intel My Wifi dashboard full version

DHyse
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I have a Dell Latitude E6430 and I am trying to install Intel My Wifi Dashboard full version. I have Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software 16.1.5.0 installed and the computer has Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205. I have re-installed Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software multiple times but I cannot get the full dashboard to install. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

These are recommended steps:

1. Download necessary software first or use Ethernet connection.
  2. Uninstall existing Intel® Proset Software from Programs and Features and driver from Device Manager, restart the system.
  3. Initiate Intel® Proset Software installation and choose custom mode, make sure Intel® My WiFi Technology is check-marked for installation, complete process and restart.
  4. Install Intel® My WiFi Dashboard.
RMcCl3
Beginner

This question is still NOT ANSWERED.

What happens when the above does not work?

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

It is possible you may need to delete some remaining folders between steps 2 and 3 above:

You may try using contemporary or similar Intel® PROSet Wireless Software version numbers compared to the Intel® My WiFi Dashboard software version.