Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7456 Discussions

Check wifi module SN by using tools

FPaul2
Beginner

Dear Sir,

Is that any software which can capture the wifi module's SN?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @FPaul2  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will do my best to assist you here. 

Could you please indicate what is your Intel Wi-Fi card model and OS you are using so we can investigate? 

Just in case you have an Intel wireless Desktop kit, you can check the SN in the box. Refer to this article for more details: Where to find the Serial Number for Intel® Wireless Cards  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
FPaul2
Beginner

Jocelyn,

Thanks for your reply.

I have 2 Intel network device which are 7265.NGWG.W and I350T2G920 on hand.

My OS is win 10 / 11.

I check the those devices by using Intel system support utility and Intel  Wired Proset.

Is that possible to check the SN though the software?

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @FPaul2  

Thank you for the information provided. 

Regarding the Ethernet card i350T, please be aware that this forum is for wireless products related inquiries, you need to create another post in the appropriate subforum so the correct team can assist you (Ethernet Products). 

However, for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Marketing Status > "Discontinued":  Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265  

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos