Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

ChromeCast Ultraを利用してChromブラウザよりキャスト利用しているのですが 「Intel Wireless-AC9560 160MHz」を内蔵したPCからキャストすると 投影先の画面が更新されない症状が発生します(音声は問題なし) ※複数あるすべてのChromeCast Ultraでも同じ症状が発生 ※別のUSB無線子機(バッファロー)だと問題なく利用可能 ドライバーも最新版をインストールし試したが解消しません アドバイスをいただけないでしょうか

隆布施00
Beginner

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 隆布施00,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

Does the issue only occur on a system with an Intel® Wireless-AC 9560? Also, could you please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me? You will find the tool at the following link.

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 隆布施00,

I would like to inform you that after researching this issue it seems that we have some reports about this problem and will address on next releases.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.  

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
隆布施00
Beginner

Thank you for answering

Is the next release a driver update?

When is the schedule?

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 隆布施00,

We sent you an email to the email address associated with your profile. This email contains information that cannot be shared publicly. Please let us know if you received this email.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos
隆布施00
Beginner

Thank you for your private driver information email

We will immediately verify and report the results.

0 Kudos
隆布施00
Beginner

I tried using the provided driver

As a result, ChromeCast cast is now available without problems

Thank you

Additional questions

Is the driver you provided available only for "Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz"?

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 隆布施00,

Thank you for your response, 

I'm glad to hear that the new driver resolved your problems. 

Regarding your question, I will recommend you to wait a few weeks until this driver become public so we can all have more information about it. Also, keep using this version until your OEM releases a similar version or we get our public version live in Donwloadcenter in a few weeks.

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos