Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Connection to TP Link Deco X68 mesh network

Arken22
Beginner

How can I connect my ASUS ROG G751 JT laptop with Intel AC 7620 wireless to TP Link Deco X68 mesh network that is not showing on available networks?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In order to recognize WiFi 6/6e routers, you need to ensure that you have the last release of the 7260 driver installed. You can download this from my share: Legacy Wireless Drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

P.S. Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arken22  

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Marketing Status > "Discontinued":  Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260  

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Jocelyn M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In order to recognize WiFi 6/6e routers, you need to ensure that you have the last release of the 7260 driver installed. You can download this from my share: Legacy Wireless Drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

P.S. Let us know how it goes.

Arken22
Beginner

Thank you so much, Scott! I downloaded and ran the updated Legacy Wireless Drivers included in your response and it worked perfectly. I can use the TP-Link mesh network now. This is a great relief for this 73 year old man. Now I don't have to go buy a new laptop!  Thank you again!!

Armond "Bob" Kennett
Arken22
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No problem, glad to help.

...S

P.S. 66 year-old - and feeling every year of it. It would help if I wasn't losing or severely damage parts of my body so regularly.

0 Kudos