Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Constantly disconnecting from Wi-Fi

LDond
Beginner

My internet connection is constantly disconnecting after 2-5 mins of playing. Not only the laptop is disconnecting from the internet but also other devices. But when not using this machine the internet is stable. I already installed the latest Network adapters from Intel, it works but sometimes, it still disconnects and I have to manually disconnect and reconnect to Wi-Fi to enable internet access.

Heres all the information that I know (Im not a techie guy):

sdsds.png

s.png

please help. thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello LDond,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

• When did this issue start to happen?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you rebooted your access-point, router, modem?
  • Please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report directly to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU takes you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on "Summary" to change to a "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello LDond,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello LDond,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry.

If you need any further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos