Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7510 Discussions

EOL/EOS information for your software products.

Ajinkya1592
Beginner

Hi Team,

We are not a customer but are working on a generic Asset Management software product for which we are compiling a catalog of software titles from various technology vendors along with end of life and support information.  

We want to make it easy for customers to have EOL information for the software in their environment as customers use EOL dates to support business processes such as to plan for technology refresh activities. 

Do you have anything in a format that I can download which has details about the software life cycle?

Regards,

Ajinkya Khedkar

<removed>

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ajinkya1592,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are looking for information that can help with your software, I will happily assist you on this matter and to continue, can you confirm the model of the intel product you are using and/or the product you would like this information from?

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Ajinkya1592
Beginner

Hi  @DeividA_Intel 

Thank you for responding .

I dont have requirement for any specific product I need the EOL and EOS information for all supported products till now. Yon can categorized the Intel Software and Hardware products. An format is acceptable we need this information in our repository .

Regards,

Ajinkya 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ajinkya1592, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ajinkya1592, 

Thanks for your time and patience. Since you are looking for information from all our products, I recommend you to go to https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark.html and then select the product needed (Wireless, processor, GFX) -->look for ordering and compliance then PCN (Product change notification) in the PCN documentation you will find planning date for the product to be EOL/EOS if no info is found there it means no plans to discontinue the product yet.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ajinkya1592, 

I am getting back to you because I want to know if you have any other questions related to this matter.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ajinkya1592,  

I was checking your thread and noticed that I have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos