Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7726 Discussions

Enabling ul-mimo in linux

deepa_k
Beginner

Hi,

I have a command for enabling ul-mimo in windows using registry, is there any way to find the similar command for enabling ul-mimo in linux AX200 laptops. Please consider this as urgent.

Please find the device details,

command used in Windows: REG ADD HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0010 /v HePhyCapabilitiesDword0 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x42300E /f

device details:

Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS    

Kernel: Linux 5.19.0-35-generic

Architecture: x86-64

Hardware Vendor: Dell Inc.

Thanks,

Deepa

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello deepa_k,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues finding the command of Linux for your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+), I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello deepa_k,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Andres P.

0 Kudos
deepa_k
Beginner

Hi Andres_Intel,
 Thanks for the solution you provided,but it didn't help as the solution is for Windows.only query is whether mimo is enabled by default in AX210NGW nic cards and how to check the same linux using commands.

Thanks,

Deepa

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello deepa_k,

Thank you for your response, I am really sorry for that, I provided you with the wrong links, I appreciate for letting me know.

Please download, run, save and attach the report for the following tool Intel® System Support Utility for the Linux* Operating System, you can find the steps on the link Help Guide for the Intel® System Support Utility

This for me to have a better understanding of your computer environment and operating system, and try to provide with the correct command.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello deepa_k,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello deepa_k,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos