Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Energy consumption of Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201

Gabriel_Breuil
Beginner

Hello,

I am a researcher in green it and I am developping a software that probes the energy consumption of laptop. 

Here some information:

I have a Latitude 5420. 

The CPU is 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz 1.80 GHz

The wireless card is Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and it comes installed with the computer.

I am using Windows 10.

I am interested in information about the energy consumption of the wireless card and any ratio that could convert 1MB/s into J or Wh.

Regards,

Gabriel

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Gabriel_Breuil, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to the information you are looking for about the Intel® Wireless Card, we will do further research on this matter in order to provide the details requested or to point you in the right direction for support. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello lmlim, I just received an update on this matter.

After doing additional research on this scenario, in order for you to gather the information needed, please get in contact directly with our Intel® Authorized Distributors, and request to speak with a FAE (Field Application Engineer) so he/she can further assist you with the details you are looking for:

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Or also, you can visit, sign in and submit your request on our "Resource & Documentation Center" website for them to provide further assistance on this topic:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos