Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Error when installing 22.180.0 for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 on notebook (please reopen case) part 2

EntelWirelessAdapter

There is possibly a bug with the Intel Software Installer for 22.180.0.4 that causes broken or orphaned registry links and directories, which prevents reinstalling it, or installing older Intel Software Installers.

Please refer to the previous thread, which contains feedback from several people experiencing this problem, and 2 datasets.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Error-when-installing-22-180-0-for-Intel-Wi-Fi-6-AX200-on/m-p/1431934#M44103 

The moderator seems to have prematurely closed the case and isn't responding so I'm creating a new thread as instructed.

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello EntelWirelessAdapter,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+).

In order to continue with the investigation, can you please send a complete report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)? 

I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile. Please reply to the email in order to provide us with the report.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos