Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7432 Discussions

Intel Software Installation. Couldn't install driver after uninstalling wireless drivers in device m

RyougaLolakie
Beginner
Hi, I'm having the same problem as the few of them. After I uninstall the wireless network drivers from device manager and restart the PC, I tried to reinstall the driver but it says, "one or more issues caused the setup to fail. Please fix the issues and then retry setup." I can't even run the older driver setup because the new version was already installed on my system.

My Wireless network is tp link ax3000 wifi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 pcie adapter. It has Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160mz

I know a few people have this problem and I would love to hear your input on this, Intel. Please?

I'm typing this from my smartphone.

Edit: Here's the recent software log from the attatchment below.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello RyougaLolakie,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

We understand you have opened an email support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos