Recently the internet on my computer has been very slow, and when doing a speedtest it stays at 0 Mbps download for a few seconds before jumping to 70 Mbps, sitting there for 1/3 of the speedtest, then jumping to 100 Mbps, then slowly creeping up to 250 Mbps (above what it's supposed to be). It doesn't happen on other devices (I tested on my laptop as well as my phone), they just instantly jump to 200 Mbps and stay there.
I've tried updating the drivers as well as rolling them back.
EDIT: It seems to only be happening in browsers, I downloaded the speedtest app and it went straight to 200 Mbps as well (which is correct). Tried in Chrome and Edge, both yielded same sluggish results. Because of that I'm not sure if it's relevant here but I don't know how to delete them, and would still like help with it if anyone has suggestions.
Intel Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz
Sounds like you have a virus or PUP that is causing your browsers to have a problem.
Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]