Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

How to bypass the recon jet activation screen?

JaquesDw
Beginner

Hello,

I recently bought a recon jet and can't activate it because the engage platform is offline, does anyone know how to bypass this screen so I can just use my recon jet. I know I can't get notifications as the recon engage app has stopped working but would just like to get into the goggles menus and use it.

Sincerely,

Jacques

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello JaquesDw,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Recon™ Jet Pro Smart Glasses.

In this case, I would like to inform you that Intel has stopped providing support for the Recon Engage and their products such as the Recon Snow2™ Heads-Up Display Device, Recon Jet™ Smart Eyewear, and Recon Jet Pro Smart Eyewear, and Recon Jet Pro+ Smart Eyewear. 

Please, check with the place of purchase for support and warranty.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Alexis_n
Novice

Hi Jacques, 

Do you find any solution?

Alexis

0 Kudos
fcountryman
Novice

Good day. Any news here?

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Terry12
Novice
Hi did you find out if you can bypass the activation as I’ve got a new pair as well
0 Kudos
Terry12
Novice
Did you find out how to do it I’ve got the same problem
fcountryman
Novice

Yes, I found some info indeed in xda-developers dot com and I could manage to use mine.

Search for recon jet activation.

Hope it helps!

Regards

0 Kudos
Terry12
Novice
How did you get yours working I’ve looked on the website but can’t see how to do it please help
0 Kudos
fcountryman
Novice

Hello,

Search in Google for recon-jet-basic-info and go to XDA Forums.

There go to last page (5) and look for the answers by Romkabouter

Regards

0 Kudos