Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7562 Discussions

How to get Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX1675x's IEEE 802.11 channel survey statistics

Yanjun_Luo
Beginner

Hi,

I'm running AX210 on my i.MX8M Mini board. The kernel Linux 6.4.5, firmware version is 74.

Everything looks good except the command "iw dev wlan0 survey dump", it outputs nothing. I want get the noise and channel utilization information.

[ 1.987263] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: loaded firmware version 74.fe17486e.0 ty-a0-gf-a0-74.ucode op_mode iwlmvm
[ 1.997143] iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: Detected Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX1675x 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (210NGW), REV=0x420

Is there any command to get the information or the AX210 doesn't support the channel survey statistics?

Thanks in advance,

Yanjun Luo.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Yanjun_Luo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675. I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Yanjun_Luo
Beginner

Hi David,

Thanks, we just found the rx/tx bitrate from command "iw dev wlan0 link" are wrong too. They always output the fixed 1.0MBits/s. Please check it at the same time.

Regards,

Yanjun Luo.

0 Kudos
ChrisN1
Beginner

Hi,

any updates on this topic? We're facing the same problem regarding iw dev wlan0 survey dump.

BR

Chris

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Yanjun_Luo and ChrisN1,

We truly appreciate your patience as we diligently investigated the concern you raised. After a comprehensive review with our development team, we would like to inform you that we were unable to determine the precise cause of the command malfunction.

We must share that Killer Wi-Fi currently does not offer official support for Linux. As such, we believe that the knowledgeable Linux community may provide the most effective guidance and potential solutions for this issue.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding. Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Yanjun_Luo, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos