Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

I have installed the Intel Wireless 8260AC wifi adapter but now the bluetooth does not work. How can i fix this?

NHo5
Beginner

I get a code 19 in device manager. Sometimes, when i go to "uninstall program" and click "repair" on the bluetooth driver program, the bluetooth works. However, it seems i would have to do this every time my computer starts up. What can i do to make the driver work properly on startup? i've looked at other forums but they do not work. i have an xps 13 9350

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello NHo5, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. This behavior is usually present in laptops whose wireless adapter has been replaced/upgraded. Did the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 come preinstalled in your computer? Now, to address this issue, try these steps below: Press Windows key + R, type services.msc. Next, right click on Bluetooth Support service and select Restart. Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties and ensure that the startup type is Automatic. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello NHo5, Were you able to review the information provided on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello NHo5, Were you able to perform the steps recommended? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos