Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

I unable to update and re-install my Intel proset wireless driver.

APare5
Beginner

I tried to update my intel proset wireless driver with Intel Driver and Support assistant, And also manually but both way doesnot work.

Than I uninstall my driver to re-install newer version but now i not able to install same version of intel proset wireless driver.

I sending you to file first is image of error message and second my system information.

please solve my problem sir.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Is this an integration? What is the driver version that you are trying to install? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
APare5
Beginner

I am trying to install intel proset wireless version 20.100 then I tried version 20.70 and then I tried version 20.60 but it also not Install even if 20.60 is previously installed in my laptop before. I uninstall 20.60 to install latest version please solve my problem.

Thanks for giving attention

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thank your the information. I noticed that you have a duplicated thread with the same issue, please keep on checking your original thread for more assistance: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004AyVwN/intel-prosetwireless-software-and-drivers-for-windows-10-version-207042-not-installing-to-my-laptop?language=en_US&fromCase=1 I will close this request for now. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos