It won't go past 5mb/s, even though it initial spikes up to 10 when the speedtest begins. Previously with my other Hitron modem, I had zero issues with speed. It's something to do with this gateway that my adapter is choosing to throttle my connection and for the life of me I just can't figure out why.
Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.
To better assist you, we would like to gather system information:
1. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.
1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application in your computer.
2. Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
2. Please let us know if the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 came preinstalled on your computer.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation