Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7542 Discussions

Intel 5g solution 5000 disabled

marius_murgulet
Beginner

Is anyone having the same problem?

I can t find a way to enable the cellular adapter on my Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360, running Windows 11 Home... It appears to be disabled, greyed... When I select enable adapter option, nothing happens... The 5g adapter is visible in device manager, latest driver installed, but can t find a way to enable it at all... I already searched the related drivers on Samsung site, no luck there... Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @marius_murgulet

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing issues with your laptop, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Have you made any recent software change?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JohnES
Beginner

Also have the same problem. New system. Wi-Fi works fine. Cellular refuses to work. New physical pay-as-you-go SIM from GiffGaff installed

Any solution useful! Thanks

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello marius_murgulet

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous questions? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required report. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
JohnES
Beginner

STill unable to enable the cellular adaptor. Seems WwanNetM80 won't load. Below is SSU report.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello marius_murgulet, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Hello JohnES, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos