Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7508 Discussions

Intel 8265NGW PIN Mapping

icraniumhelmets
Beginner

Hi Intel Team & Community,

For our carrier board pcb, we are using the module Wireless AC 8265, REV=0x230. We were wondering how we can get the exact information from you regarding the pin mapping of the pins for this module. There are some pins that it's unknown to know what voltages are tolerant.

Would you be able to share this information with us?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello icraniumhelmets,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I understand the importance for you to know the pin mapping of your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, I will be happy to help you.

I will start with an investigation to provide you with the next steps, as soon I have further information I will let you know.

Regards,

Andres P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
icraniumhelmets
Beginner

Ok thank you very much for your initial reply Andres. Greatly appreciated and look forward to your follow-up.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello icraniumhelmets,

Thank you for your time.

I have been working on the investigation, and the way you can get this information is by accessing Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and downloading the respective document.

Contact Intel Customer Support for any query regarding documents in Resource and Documentation Center (RDC).

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
icraniumhelmets
Beginner

Thank you Andres. We will check this resource and circle back if we need additional support. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello icraniumhelmets,

You're welcome and thank you for your response.

I will wait for your answer, please let me know if you have further questions or not, once you check the resource.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello icraniumhelmets, 

Were you able to  get the information is by accessing Resource and Documentation Center (RDC)?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
icraniumhelmets
Beginner
Hi,

Unfortunately we were not able to get access to the datasheet document yet. This process isn't straight forward and is very frustrating to be honest.

There are obviously steps (i.e., completing CNDA, etc) that need to take place before one is requested to apply to the developer program. I was not aware of those steps and submitted to the developer program as recommended by chat support and was denied, which I'm sure is based upon not completing some of the other steps required.

We have included the use of this particular Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter card into our overall product development and we are merely trying to get access to the data sheet to confirm the information originally submitted to this post.

If you can provide any further assistance that would help speed up this process it would be really appreciated so that way we don't have to look for another product with another company to integrate into our system.
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello icraniumhelmets,

Thank you for your response.  I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting this information, I understand how frustrating this can be.

The only way to get this information is through Resource and Documentation Center (RDC), since you are having difficulties getting it, I recommend you contact Intel Customer Support for guidance.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos