Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel 8620 connection issues

BBowt
Beginner

Just bought an 8620 to use the Bluetooth function on my DESKTOP system. Motherboard is an EVGA X99 Classified with the latest bios. Can't get the card to connect to my Bluetooth devices or a wireless network, and I've downloaded and installed drivers for both. Please help if you can

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello BoyMeetsBowtie,

This issue belongs in the /community/tech/wireless/content Wireless Networking forum. It's important to make sure that you post to the right community in order for your thread to receive the correct attention and support.

We understand you are having issues getting the Bluetooth® module on your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 to be recognized.

Are you still having this issue?

If so, we'd like to have some more information:

1- How are you connecting this wireless adapter to your computer? Via M.2, or using a PCIe* adapter?

1.2- If you're using a PCIe* adapter, what brand/model? Did it come with the wireless adapter, or was it purchased separately?

2- What operating system will the adapter be working with?

3- Have you engaged the motherboard manufacturer to check for adapter compatibility?

I have moved your thread from the General Discussion board, over to the Wireless Community. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Carlos A.

0 Kudos
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hi Carlos,

BoyMeetsBowtie originally posted his question in the WIDI forum the day before it was archived. So I moved it to the General Discussion so someone would pick it up. Thanks for stepping in to help!

Mary T.

idata
Employee

Hello BoyMeetsBowtie,

We're following up on this thread since we have not heard back from you.

We hope your issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos