Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel AX200 wird mit 80 MHz und nicht 160 MHz angezeigt, warum?

SPrad11
Novice

Hallo, ich habe mir gerade eine Intel AX200 Karte eingebaut. Die Treiber sind installiert und aktuell.

Auf meiner Fritzbox wird die Karte nur mit 80 Mhz angezeigt.

xxxxxxx-WLAN192.168.10.xx xx:xxxxxxx 866 / 866 5 GHz / ac / 80 MHz

WPA2, MU-MIMO, 2 x 2

11k, 11v

Was kann ich da machen?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is in Device Manager? Mine says 160MHz in the name for the adapter...

...S

0 Kudos
SPrad11
Novice

There is also 160 MHz for me. But not in the Fritzbox under WLAN radio network, features, there is only 80 MHz. The network properties only have 866/866 Mbps. That should be more with the map. The PC is right next to the router and the PC is also connected via 5Ghz.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

For the Fritzbox, 866Mbps is the max speed over 5GHz. The network properties may only be listing the 5GHz band. I am seeing the same speed in my setup.

...S

0 Kudos
SPrad11
Novice

I have the Fritzbox 6591 Cable, which according to AVM can work up to WLAN AC (up to 1,733 MBit / s, 5 GHz) and N (up to 800 MBit / s, 2,4 GHz). Then more than 866 Mbit / s should be displayed. Also, why is only 80 MHz and not 160 MHz displayed?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It is unclear to me what is happening. Like you, I am only seeing 866 - but my router is old enough that 160MHz is not supported.

Intel Customer Support will need to step in here and look into this issue.

...S

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello SPrad11, 

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To avoid duplication of effort, we are closing this thread. To better assist you, please see this thread.

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel® Community.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos