Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Intel AX203 download stop symptoms

Padakmong
Beginner
I'm using a tablet with AX203.
In 5.0 Ghz mode, it's only completely downloadable via a web browser on certain routers.
On the other hand, in 2.4 Ghz mode, the download is slow on all routers, but, it works perfect without stopping.
The possibility of WLan completing the download varies depending on the router.
What can I do?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Padakmong

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

1.      Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

2.      Can you provide details about the specific routers where the 5.0 GHz mode downloads are successful and the ones where they are not?

3.      Are there any specific error messages or issues encountered when attempting downloads on routers where the 5.0 GHz mode is not successful?

4.      Have you checked for firmware updates on both your tablet (AX203) and the routers to ensure they are running the latest versions?

5.      Are there any noticeable patterns or factors that seem to influence the WLan download completion on different routers?

6.      Have you tested the 2.4 GHz mode on the routers where the 5.0 GHz mode is unsuccessful to see if it performs differently?

7.      Can you confirm if other devices experience similar download issues in 5.0 GHz mode on the problematic routers?

8.      Are there any specific environments or conditions where you consistently experience the slow downloads on the 2.4 GHz mode across all routers?

Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Padakmong

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

1.      Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

2.      Can you provide details about the specific routers where the 5.0 GHz mode downloads are successful and the ones where they are not?

3.      Are there any specific error messages or issues encountered when attempting downloads on routers where the 5.0 GHz mode is not successful?

4.      Have you checked for firmware updates on both your tablet (AX203) and the routers to ensure they are running the latest versions?

5.      Are there any noticeable patterns or factors that seem to influence the WLan download completion on different routers?

6.      Have you tested the 2.4 GHz mode on the routers where the 5.0 GHz mode is unsuccessful to see if it performs differently?

7.      Can you confirm if other devices experience similar download issues in 5.0 GHz mode on the problematic routers?

8.      Are there any specific environments or conditions where you consistently experience the slow downloads on the 2.4 GHz mode across all routers?

Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
Padakmong
Beginner

Thank you for your sincere support.

I am really sorry for having kept you waiting for a long time.

The issue that I requested help with may have been caused by a program called Unicorn Pro, which helps blocking ads, securing https and protecting dpi. When I turned off the function of securing https, it downloaded well as normal.

I have already acknowledged the issue and suggested it to the program support team recently.

Again, I apologize for bothering you. Thank you.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Padakmong

Thank you for updating us on the resolution of the issue. We are pleased to hear that the problem has been successfully addressed.

Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated. As the matter has been resolved, we will proceed to close this thread. If you encounter any further issues or have additional questions in the future, please don't hesitate to open a new thread.

Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos