Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Intel AX211 not working code 43

Abhishek_277
Beginner

Since few days..I am having an issue with the wifi card..in the device manager it's showing "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" the driver version is "22.200.0.6"... I tried disabling the driver..even uninstalling and reinstalling it.

I also tried to reset windows...but that didn't help either.the status is showing ' device can't start  'the status is showing ' device can't start '

Screenshot (112).png

so can you help me with this..??

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Abhishek_277,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

3. Is the Bluetooth working?

4. Do you know if the issue is recent? If so, when did it start?

5. Did you update the BIOS?

6. Do you know if the issue is present with the drivers from the computer manufacturer?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Abhishek_277
Beginner
1. Everything is original, nothing is changed.
2. Its a desktop
3. Yes Bluetooth is working fine.
4. This issue is quite new...this occurred few weeks back..
5. Yes..after troubleshooting..I tried to update the bios..but this didn't fix the problem
6. It could be..
netwtw12 and netwtw10 is having issue..
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Abhishek_277, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I would like you to test the following:

1. Are you using the antennas for the wireless adapter?

2. Check for any Windows optional update.

3. Perform a cold reboot:

4. Perform a clean install of the wireless driver:

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Abhishek_277
Beginner

1. Yes, the original adapter is being used.

2. Its up to date

3.  & 4. Already did..nothing helped so far..

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Abhishek_277,

Thanks for the confirmation. Before we continue further, please confirm the following:

1. Are you using the antennas for the wireless adapter?

2. Restore the system from the restore point. If the wireless network problem happens recently, and if you have ever created a restore point or there is an automatic system restore existed, try to restore the computer to a point before the problem began.

If the issue persists, provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Abhishek_277,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Abhishek_277, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. If the issue persists, I recommend you check this issue with the laptop manufacturer to confirm compatibility and to get the proper driver for the adapter.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
PB13
Beginner

I faced the same problem and went through several tutorials to no avail. At the shop where I bought the Acer with the Intel 6E AX211 Wifi card it was pointed out that a firmware update was required, using Insyde Firmware. It was explained to me that this kind of update is not enabled by default in Windows. 

By forcing the update in Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates, the update was effected and the Wifi worked again (so far).

0 Kudos