Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Intel Ac 9560 Code 10

Ronn
Beginner

I have tried all the solutions I have seen on the internet and this site but none of them worked. When I disable the device a few times and enable it back, the problem goes away for 5 minutes but sometimes. When I apply this solution, it sometimes says no wifi network found. I reset the computer but it didn't work.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Ronn, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

For code 10 issues with wireless, it is recommended to follow these instructions to the letter: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031150/network-and-i-o/wireless.html  

1. Try a clean installation of the wireless drivers (both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth): 

2. For laptops, reseat the battery if possible (remove and reinstall). Refer to your OEM for guidance. 

3. Update your BIOS to the latest version and set the BIOS settings to its defaults. Check with the OEM for instructions and downloads. 

Most likely if doing the above does not work, you are facing a hardware issue that may require a physical inspection from the OEM. So we can have more information from your system, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Are you having issues with Bluetooth also? 

3. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently? 

4. Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before? If yes, did you make any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Ronn,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Ronn
Beginner

The above solutions did not work. The adapter is the original adapter that came with the laptop. There was no problem when I got the computer. I did not make any changes to the laptop or send it to technical service.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Ronn,   

Thank you for your reply.  

Based on what has been done, we recommend you to check with the OEM as this can be a hardware issue, chances are that you need a physical inspection or a replacement. 

https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/support/topics/oems.html  

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Ronn,    

I hope the previous information was useful to you. 

As you will need to be working with your OEM for hardware support, we will proceed to close this inquiry from our side. If you need further assistance, please submit a new thread and we will gladly assist you. 

Regards,    

Sebastian M   

0 Kudos