Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7455 Discussions

Intel BE200 cannot find 802.11be mode 6G SSID

Cooper2
Beginner

I installed the 23.30 driver for BE200 to my Win11 laptop.

I tried to connect to a WIFI 7 router with 6G 802.11be only mode. I cannot find the 6G SSID.

But if i change the router mode to 6G 802.11ax\be mix mode. The SSID is shown and enable to connect. 

If 802.11be has not been totally supported on Win11 OS. Why in the second case it can be connect and says connect with 802.11be?

Band width is 20/40/80+80/160/320MHZ auto.

Cooper2_1-1712905434786.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cooper2, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

• To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:
  • When did you first notice the issue, and was there a time that you successfully connected with 802.11be?
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: 

How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Carmona A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cooper2, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cooper2, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cooper2, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos