I am in Windows 10 64 bit. I keep getting this error on my Bluetooth driver.
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
The requested operation was unsuccessful.
I have tried deleting it and restart, downloading from Intel drivers, etc. with no success.
The Intel Bluetooth status gives this information, Manufacturer
Anyone have a fix for this other than reloading Windows?
I suggest that you do a clean install using the special process detailed below.
Note: Since you didn't mention what Wireless adapter you have, I have presumed it is the Intel WiFi 6 AX200 module. If it is another, substitute its name in for this.
- If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the latest Bluetooth and WiFi drivers. Here are links to these drivers: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30057 and https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30061.
- Very important! Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
- From Apps & Features, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip to step 6.
- Uninstall each instance of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth that is present. When prompted, choose to Discard Settings.
- Manually reboot your computer, keeping Internet access disabled.
- In Device Manager, check Network Adapters for an entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. If none, go to Step 9.
- Right click on the entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and choose Uninstall device, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
- Go to Step 5.
- (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. I recommend that you checkmark all categories offered by the tool, even if there are no files currently in a category (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
- (Optional but recommended) Clear each of your browsers' cache.
- Install the Bluetooth driver package (rule: always do Bluetooth first).
- Install the Wireless driver package.
- Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
- Enable Internet access.
Hope this helps,