Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel Centrino Advance-N 6250 Wimax Driver

tfc002
Beginner

I have an older Toshiba laptop - Satellite C50-A-1DV Windows 10 home. I have an Intel Centrino Advanced-N+WiMax 6250 device in my device manager that is listed as OTHER that has no driver available. I still have wireless and lan capabilities because I also have it listed as ok under my network adapters as Intel Centrino Advanced-N+WiMax 6250 AGN along with numerous other devices.

I notice that someone posted on here that they had a copy of the driver files I require, just wondering if they are willing to supply me with a copy, I have spent hours searching the internet for a copy but being discontinued don't think I am going to find one this is my last hope before I remove it and return to my slow very slow old card.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you download information via PM, so check your messages.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello tfc002

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.   

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I will send you link via PM. I am presuming you need just Windows 10 x64 version?

...S

0 Kudos
tfc002
Beginner

Yes it is and Thank you working fine now

0 Kudos
aljxmes
Beginner

Hello! Can you send me the drivers, too? I'm using Windows 10 x64. Your help is much appreciated. :))

0 Kudos
AK8
Beginner

Hello, could I get a copy of the driver as well?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

...S

0 Kudos
tfc002
Beginner

All good now don't require it change wireless card for one i can get drivers for

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

...S

0 Kudos
alex44
Beginner

Hello, can I also get a copy for windows10 64bit? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Alvarock
Beginner

hello, i have the same problem in a lenovo all in one, the driver is with code 10,  can share the driver please, thanks guys

0 Kudos
JET5
Beginner

If Scott Pearson doesn't reply with the Intel drivers try this link for lenovo nz1w303w_64   

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-w-series-laptops/thinkpad-w540/downloads/ds104074

I downloaded them but ended up installing the Intel drivers for some reason I don't recall.

0 Kudos
JET5
Beginner

I checked the C:/DRIVERS folder and the Lenovo wifi driver folder is there, so they're probably the drivers I used.

The Centrino Advanced-N 6250 AGN driver version I have is 15.12.0.9 from 4/30/2015

0 Kudos
gladyourthere
Beginner

n_scott_pearson,

ty! 

when i try to exec the drivers, after prompt, a window pops up in install wizard saying that the install is blocked due to a needed rebot.

I've reboted my a-- off. still will not load.

any ideas? 

0 Kudos
choppito
Beginner

Do you still have information on where to get this driver?

0 Kudos
tuffluck350
Beginner

any chance someone could send me the driver my wife's laptop seems to be missing the correct driver. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am away from the house. When I get home (about an hour), I will send you download information via PM. Check your messages then.
...S

0 Kudos
JET5
Beginner

Can I have a copy for windows 10 64bit ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

...S

0 Kudos
JET5
Beginner

Thanks Scott! Everything installed with no problems.

0 Kudos