Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7582 Discussions

Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite error code 15613 on Hp spectre x360 16" 9R8C2EA

jacza
Novice

Hi, The newly posted 30.24.576 installer fails with the message "the wizard was interrupted before the product could be completely installed".  I had version 30.24.475 installed previously. I tried completely uninstalling ICPS before installing 30.24.576, but I get the same error message. The 30.24.475 installer works fine, I had to revert to the older version. 

Laptop HP Spectre x360 16 cali 2 w 1 16-aa0000 (7M3L4AV)  9R8C2EA

Windows 11 version 23H2 (64-bit)

Driver 23.50.0.6 Intel

Any suggestions?
Greetings to everyone

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Archer1000
Beginner

I have almost the exact same problem.  I tried downloading the freestanding installer, same issue - wizard interrupted, error 15613.  Then I tried downloading the freestanding installer for the PREVIOUS version (30.24.475), which had been installed and working, couldn't install that either, same error.  So now I do not have any version of ICPS running.  Please fix this and reissue this update!

Thanks

0 Kudos
jacza
Novice

Eventually, I managed to install the previous version, but Windows said that the driver was from an unknown source. Now I have the previous version 30.24.475  and it works.  

0 Kudos
Archer1000
Beginner

That's encouraging--how did you get that previous version to install?  I've tried restarting, shutting down then booting up, no luck.

0 Kudos
jacza
Novice
After an unsuccessful attempt to install the latest version, the system stopped running the program. Then I uninstalled what was there. Then I restarted the computer and initiated the installation of the previous version of the program. Then Windows said that the driver was unknown, but I installed it anyway and the program would start working properly after restarting the computer.
0 Kudos
Archer1000
Beginner

Thanks, Jacza, that did it.  In case anyone else needs the details:
1. Windows Settings->Apps->Installed Apps, then uninstall all Intel Connectivity Drivers AND the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite
2. Reboot
3. Download and install the previous version of ICPS, which includes drivers and the performance suite.  You can get it by following the links from the Intel Driver & Support Assistant page, which for me pointed to: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/738623/821634/intel-connectivity-performance-suite-for-intel-wireless-products.html

But, now we're both in the same place, of not being able to install the current (30.24.576) version of ICPS, and instead running the previous version (30.24.475).

Hoping Intel can provide a fix.

Just in case it matters to the Intel folks, I'm running the same version of Windows (Windows 11 version 23H2 64-bit), on a different laptop (LG Gram 17 2022, with WiFi: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz), with the same driver you're using (23.50.0.6 Intel).

0 Kudos
jacza
Novice

But how to make Intel employees find out about it?   

jacza
Novice

Hello Intel,
The replies, or rather reactions to my entry, in no way contributed to solving the problem that Intel itself created and has not solved yet. These were not tips or answers, just comments from people who have the same problem. Our conclusion is that "Intel" needs to deal with this problem, described in my thread.

Chaplin
Beginner

I have the same problem and strangely, no moderator from Intel comes to inform me of the situation. I think the FW has been removed... Surely there will be a new post?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello jacza, Archer1000 and Chaplin, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I noticed the three of you have the same issue with the Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite. On this thread, we will be focusing on jacza's system instead. However I do encourage you to create a new thread for the visibility of the issue and to give you the full focus of our support. 

As for jacza, we want to be more familiar with your system as we noticed you are using an OEM laptop from HP. Please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system. To be more familiar with your system, kindly please share with us your SSU logs. I will be waiting for your reply 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
jacza
Novice

Hi, the SSU report file is attached

0 Kudos
Chaplin
Beginner

For your information, on June 4, 2024, Intel released a new update and this one I was able to install unlike the other one.

Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite 30.24.578

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 30.24.578
Description of Key Issue

** - On some systems, the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite might fail to complete the installation.**

- Wi-Fi TCP TX max throughput might be degraded after the Intel Connectivity Performance Suite was installed.

- The Advanced Connection Manager using Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections was not working after adding the
WWAN network.

- Screen-reading issues when turning on Windows Narrator

- On some systems, blue screen with "Unknown software exception" might occur when reboot.

- Intel® Connectivity Performance Suite 30.24.578 software has been updated to include functional updates.
Users are recommended to update to the latest version.

0 Kudos
LT7879
Novice

I able to install it. But in the reliability report, there will be an error message : Intel ProviderDataHelper Service Error. 

It will show every time I boot up the laptop. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled the 475 version. No error appeared.

0 Kudos