Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel Driver & Support Assistance

NBM
Novice

Hi Guys,

I've got a notification from the subject tool, about the availability of a newer version of a Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10/11 64-bit, just like I received for many drivers and times before.

I proceeded to click on the Intel tool icon and select Check For New Drivers. Chrome tab opened and I downloaded and installed the driver without any issue.

When IDSA auto-checked my device again to refresh the information, instead of having the newer version of the driver installed, the same notification appeared reading that the driver in question was still available for update. From that on, this sequence of events remains repeating endlessly.

I rebooted the device, just in case it may be needed, but ISDA continued reporting the same stuff.

I also uninstalled ISDA, rebooted, I downloaded and installed the latest tool from Intel, rebooted the device again, but the same behavior continued in the same way.

Have you experienced this same issue and eventually (hopefully) devised a procedure to solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance, for any comments and suggestions you might have about this problem.

Best regards,

Norberto

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Tell IDSA to ignore the update.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Tell IDSA to ignore the update.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
NBM
Novice

Hi AlHill, thanks a lot for your recommendation. I haven't done that so far, but it sounds as a nice problem's resolution.
What concerns me more, is your comment about you're waiting for Windows 12 to come. That was really frightening!
Best regards,
NBM

0 Kudos