Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel Model 9560NGW R

TurkeyTrotter
Beginner

I have a Dell Inspiron 17 7000 and I need to replace the WIFI/Bluetooth card (attached).  The Intel card is a Model 9560NGW R .  I have found an Intel 9560NGW card on Amazon, but I cannot find a card that has the "R" listed in the model number.  Anatel numbers (0578817-04423) are the same on my card and the Amazon card.  Although the Dell P/N on my card is OVHXRR REV AOO and the Amazon card is 0T0HRM REV A00.  Are these the same cards?  If not, can you recommend a vendor to get a replacement for my 9560NGW R card?

Richard Pettigrew

rpettigrewjr@sbcglobal.net

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @TurkeyTrotter

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to this request, we offer post-sales support. Information on wireless cards tags/models is intended to be used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) only, some tagging is customized by each OEM.

You may check the details available on our website about the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Product Brief and the details about different Model Numbers, for instance:

Model Number AC9560.png

(Note: For further technical details on those models you may try the Resource & Documentation Center. You need to sign up and a CNDA with Intel (Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement) may be required).

However, we would like to highlight that since we don't sell or recommend using specific product models we don't manage those details about the "Part Numbers and Anatel numbers" and this is correlated with the regulatory information regarding wireless integrations. Please refer to the following articles:

We do not recommend installing or upgrading the Intel Wireless Adapter, therefore, we don't recommend any specific vendors to get Wireless Card replacement. Users should review with their OEMs before any wireless card replacement to confirm compatibility and regulatory compliance. For more details, please review this article Why Doesn't My Laptop Recognize My New Intel® Wireless Adapter?

In this case, our recommendation is to check these questions directly with your computer manufacturer Dell*. For your convenience, here is the link to Dell* Support.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello TurkeyTrotter

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos