Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Intel My WiFi Dashboard

syang46
Beginner

hi.

I have notebook with Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 chips and using well for ap mode by Intel My WiFi Dashboard.

but, yesterday I updated some software include wireless and it' doesn't work anymore

Intel My WiFi Dashboard is operated with lite version and I can't activiate ap mode.

I check softversion Intel My WiFi Dashboard is 15.6.0 and Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7* is 16.11.0.

I don't know why it doesn't work. I think, there something collision between two softare. but, I can't find lower version of each software/drivers

I also try windows ad-hoc but andriod system doesn't support it and if it does, seems to hard.

actually, my sister needs to using ap mode in dormitory and I can touch with her only remote support.

please, someone give me advice^^

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi won, I will be glad to assist you.

You may try a different driver version from the link below. Please note that not all the versions are compatible with your adapter, I suggest taking a look at the bottom of each download page for the list of supported adapters.

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wtech/proset-ws/sb/CS-034041.htm Intel� PROSet/Wireless Software; Intel� PROSet/Wireless Software downloads

Remember that additional components (extensions) included in the Intel® Proset Software are required for Intel® My WiFi Dashboard, such as Intel® My WiFi Technology. You just need to install the full package version in custom mode and select the additional item(s) accordingly.