Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel PROSet/Wireless instalation Issue

EMus
Beginner

Hello every one,

Yesterday, I have installed the Intel PROSet software from Intel update utility successfully, on my laptop hp pavilion entertainment dv6-3121 notebook.

After the successful installation, I restarted my computer. Eversince, my laptop failed to boot or start. It is just a black screen, saying at the bottom "Press ESC to continue".

I did pressed ESC to continue, according to the instruction, but nothing happened. The screen was still balck. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I am really furstrated and wasted a lot of time to solve this issue.

Thanks, in adavance.

Eze

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

eze,

It may be an issue with the OS. Our first recommendation is for you to contact HP* to see about the OS, then, once this is done, and you are able to access your computer again, let us know so we can see what else can be done on our side to provide all the assistance you need regarding the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software.

For your convenience, please access this link to find the contact information for HP*: http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm Computer Manufacturer Support Web Sites

0 Kudos
EMus
Beginner

Thanks, Aleki

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos