Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205 multicast windows 10

jmmmp
Beginner

Hello all,

I wanted to transmist to UDP in multicast in windows 10 (address 224.0.0.1), but it seems the drivers don't allow it. But I do manage to do it with the same hardware in Ubuntu. Are there any drivers that allow windows to use multicast?

I installed the reliable multicast protocol, but it didn't help in this case.

Thanks,

jmmmp

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @jmmmp

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @jmmmp

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos