Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMax 6250 Driver is missing

FrankA
Novice

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMax 6250 adapter is two parts:

1) Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6250 AGN   

2) Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMax 6250

This product is discontinued and I am looking for DRIVER for the WiMax6250  "Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N + WiMax 6250

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

FrankA,

You didn't provide any information about the PC you need the driver for, or what OS. I did a quick search on Internet and found some sources referenced to Dell. And on the Dell website there was a download link. Other than that, folks are likely to need more information to assist you.

0 Kudos
FrankA
Novice

I am running on Windows 10 Home 64 bit 

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

FrankA,

What brand of computer is this? And how old is the PC or laptop? Have you checked on the manufacturer's website for the drivers?

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @FrankA

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We hope that the assistance provided by the community has been helpful. 

Also, we would like to inform you that due to the Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250, Dual Band has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status using the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos