Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless

Leine13
Beginner
Hi! Hope you can help me recover the wifi for my Dell Inspiron13 7000 2-in-1. My wifi is suddenly lost. All efforts done but to no avail.

I am reposting my question coz I wasn’t able to reply to my previous thread due to some health reasons. And that thread I already lost, thus this new post.

This is the longest time that my Dell computer wasn’t able to connect to the internet. Device status says hardware is not connected to the computer (code 45).

I do not understand how it happened. I have always been connected to the internet until Network settings status says not connected. And it is still the same up this this post.

Please help!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Leine13,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your wireless adapter.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

3. What is the brand and model name of your router?

4. When did you notice the issue? Was it working before?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Leine13
Beginner
Thanks for your reply! Tried downloading the SSU file from the link, did it for several times but “can’t download the file”.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Leine13, 

I am sorry to know that were not able to download the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU). Did you get any error codes while trying to download the tool?

Also, can you confirm the other questions:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?  

2. What is the brand and model name of your router?

3. When did you notice the issue? Was it working before?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Leine13, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Leine13, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos