Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7457 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz chipset NIC frequently disconnecting from network (Lso 6062 triggered)

WifIGoBrrr
Beginner

Hi,

I have a network adapter with an Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz chipset in my Windows 10 desktop. In the last week, my computer has frequently disconnected from my home network. This seems to happen more frequently when I'm playing games or watching videos online. However, it doesn't seem like the disconnects happen exclusively during these activities and have happened while I'm just browsing the web.

None of the other devices on my network have issues with disconnects and my network is stable. I've tried numerous possible fixes like updating the driver for my NIC (it's now on version 22.240.0.6), resetting my network connection in settings, flushing DNS, resetting Winsock, and renewing the IP config. The issue persisted, so I then checked Event Viewer and noticed that whenever my computer disconnected from the network, the error "6062 - Lso was triggered" appeared in Event Viewer.

I have yet to find a solution for my desktop randomly disconnecting from the network. Any help in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @WifIGoBrrr

LSO stands for Large Send Offload. This event means there was a large packet that was split into small packages and offload them to the firmware. When this is logged in the event viewer, it just indicates above was carried out.

For the connection issue, let’s try a clean installation of the driver.

Please download the driver from here: Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters

Then, uninstall the Wi-Fi driver:

a)   Go to Device Manager.

b)   Expand the Network Adapters category.

c)   Right-click your Intel Wireless Adapter and choose to uninstall it.

d)   Make sure to the option to Delete the driver software for this device is selected.

e)   Repeat steps A through D until the option to Delete the driver software for this device is greyed out.

f)    Restart the computer.

And finally, locate the driver you downloaded and right-click it, then select the option to Run as administrator.

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello WifIGoBrrr

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to perform the clean installation of the driver?  

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello WifIGoBrrr

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello WifIGoBrrr

Just to have a clearer view, LSO triggered should not cause any card issue or bug. In this case, we recommend checking with the system manufacturer for further investigation.

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos