Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7759 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz Errors

Blocky_Man
Beginner

I've been getting lots of errors and disconnections on my Wi-fi starting 1st August.  So far I've manage to get rid of the errors through various troubleshooting steps that included a reinstall of windows and a factory reset of my router but there at several events being registered every time I boot up my computer or if I disconnect and reconnect to the network.

I've attached the errors relating to one instance but this happens all the time and my event logs are getting spammed.  I see there has been similar reports before but there doesn't seem to be any answers.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeancR_Intel

Hi Blocky_Man,

Apologies for the delay response.

Have you tried updating the drivers for your wireless? If yes, please specify where did you download it.

To better understand your system's configuration, we kindly request that you download the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software.

You can find the download link here:

1. Download and launch SSU.exe.
  2. Check the box for "Everything."
  • When the scanning is complete, click "Next."
  • Click "Save."

Best regards,

Dean R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Blocky_Man
Beginner

Hi, see attached.

I update the drivers using Intel Driver and Support Assistant and the Wifi Driver seemed to update just yesterday with no change in behaivour.

0 Kudos
Fatej
Beginner

I just came back from a vacation and did some updates (windows first, caused the drivers to break presumable) then I updated the WiFi drivers to the latest intel ones (.70 version) then I tried going to the .40 version provided by my OEM (of course doing full uninstalls inbetween) and the Wifi errors start whenever I launch a game with every version. In every other situation the wifi works perfectly except when launching games.

0 Kudos