Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7511 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz (Netwtw12) and (Netwtw10) errors internet connection drop

SpaceChrome22
New Contributor I

I have issues with this wireless adapter (Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz) I have a custom built Desktop with a PRO-Z690-A-WIFI-DDR4 Motherboard, I7 12700k CPU, DDR4 32gb and a RTX 4070ti on a install of windows 11 

(Netwtw12) and (Netwtw10)errors constantly keep kicking me off the internet. I have reinstalled the driver many times and tweaked settings but this does not fix the issue there are also other people who have the same issue so it must be the driver.

related. https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/description-for-Event-ID-6062-from-source-Netwtw12-cannot-be/m-p/1453341/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufExEUEJRS1RPQkNTQUdPfDE0NTMzNDF8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M45286

related. https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Windows-11-Event-Viewer-The-description-for-Event-ID-6062-from/m-p/1414014

For example look at the event below.

The description for Event ID 5007 from source netwtw12 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer

if the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\NDMP14

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

15 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

SpaceChrome22, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Did you build the PC?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before without the INternet problem that you are descrbing?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Just to make sure, the wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the motherboard?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
bsodexe
Beginner

Hey!

I have a very similar issue as you and its close relative in time(mine just started happening and I didnt do anything to proke it). I will link my forum post below however I'm sure it's driving you crazy so I wanted you to know you're not the only one.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-on-laptop-not-working-only-ethernet/c8847f7d-5a07-4df6-b1c8-6c5b3505d3ef

Developing post.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello SpaceChrome22, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

bsodexe, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
SpaceChrome22
New Contributor I

here is the ssu file

0 Kudos
SpaceChrome22
New Contributor I

problem with the AX211 is it drops out on the 5ghz mode when under load and constantly looses connection with a netwtw12 cannot be found in the event viewer. I have tried all the drivers from motherboard manufacture and even drivers from intel none of them resolve the issue. With the latest driver the netwtw10 error does not occur only the netwtw12 does. If I use a older driver it gives the netwtw10 but not the netwtw12 either way I get constant 5ghz drops and loose connection completely even on a clean install of windows 11 this doesn't fix the issue please fix had this issue since late 2022.

Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello SpaceChrome22, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
SpaceChrome22
New Contributor I

SSU FILE

0 Kudos
Loud_astro
Beginner
Hey! I am facing the same issue. I build my pc couple of weeks back. All was working fine then wifi started encountering problems. Updated the latest intel WiFi 6E driver still couldn't fix.
Netwtw12
Z690a wifi d5
0 Kudos
prateekmody
Beginner

Hello,

I have the same issue. Did you find a fix for this?

0 Kudos
bsodexe
Beginner

Hello,

I had this issue and now its fixed. It happened when my thunderbolt port was in use with an external ssd. also nuked all internet and wireless drivers and settings and started over, issue is fixed. asides from using my TB4 port idk what caused it.

0 Kudos
Loud_astro
Beginner

I have no external ssd, only using a 2tb nvme. Secondly I just built my pc and everything was working fine however after a week or so the wifi went bad. had done each and every reset nothing had worked. now I will be reseting windows and will install drivers again. Also suggest me should i go for wifi driver from intel which is the latest or from msi which haven't been updated yet. 

0 Kudos
Loud_astro
Beginner

Nope I haven't. i will reset windows and try again, If you find any solution please let me no. Thanks

0 Kudos
nesar77
Beginner

Hi,

I'm working on a LG Gram 17Z90R-G.AP78D; I tried to remove all Bluetooth and Wireless drivers, rebooted the pc,  installed the new drivers using Intel Driver and Suppor Assistant but the wireless card isn't working 

nesar77_0-1697380831661.png

nesar77_1-1697380906775.png

Have you any suggestions?

0 Kudos
jff1-
Beginner

Hi, i have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution?

0 Kudos
Cdarche
Novice

I just got a new Dell Inc. XPS 17 9730, 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900H, running with Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64-bit) version:23H2 (10.0.22631). The Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz is a big disappointment. I have installed the latest intel driver: 23.40.0.4 (povided by Intel in March 2024, so I guess they are aware of the problem you described above). It is still so bad. The link speed drops quickly from 866Mbps to 250 Mbps to 0Mbps when moving away by 10 steps from the internet box . I have 2 other laptops: a notebook and a samsung laptop and none of them encounter this issue. They don't have this Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz component. Sad

0 Kudos