Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Windows 11 Event Viewer: The description for Event ID 6062 from source Netwtw10 cannot be found.

HMR
Beginner

Hello,

I am seeing this Event in my Windows 11 Event Viewer:

The description for Event ID 6062 from source Netwtw10 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\NDMP2
Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table.

I am using the latest drivers available for this device from Intel. It doesn't appear to be causing me issues.

Please advise.

Attached is a ssu dump for details.

Respectfully,

Marshall

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello HMR,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are going to research about this. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Scarabai
Beginner

Hi Steven,

I have the same error

Nom du journal :System
Source : Netwtw10
Date : 18/09/2022 11:03:18
ID de l’événement :6062
Catégorie de la tâche :Aucun
Niveau : Avertissement
Mots clés : Classique
Utilisateur : N/A
Ordinateur : BOOK-EJ5PCT2EHN
Description :
La description de l’ID d’événement 6062 dans la source Netwtw10 est introuvable. Le composant qui a déclenché cet événement n’est pas installé sur l’ordinateur local ou l’installation est endommagée. Vous pouvez installer ou réparer le composant sur l’ordinateur local.

Si l’événement provient d’un autre ordinateur, les informations d’affichage doivent être enregistrées avec l’événement.

Les informations suivantes étaient incluses avec l’événement :

\Device\NDMP33
Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz

Le fichier spécifié est introuvable

XML de l’événement :
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Netwtw10" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768">6062</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-09-18T09:03:18.5740242Z" />
<EventRecordID>46271</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="7468" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>BOOK-EJ5PCT2EHN</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>\Device\NDMP33</Data>
<Data>Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz</Data>
<Binary>000000000200300000000000AE170080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

Configuration : Laptop Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro (13.3", i7, 16Go / NP930XEDA-EXP)

Experience :

I am trying to connect via Wifi-Direct my laptop under Windows 11 to my TV (Sony Bravia XR-55A95K).
My goal is to project an extended screen image on my TV.

If you have a solution.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello HMR,

I noticed you are currently using an insider version of Windows. Insider versions are for testing purposes, and all issues found on those versions should be reported to Microsoft support.

Please try a non-insider version of Windows and use a regular build 22000, then you can perform a clean installation and let us know if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
HMR
Beginner
Tracking...

However, Googling the error and even in this forum, this message appears as stated with other systems running a released version of Windows. Digging into the issue, apparently the hardware is returning an error value to the driver which the driver cannot map to it's table.

Anyway, thanks for the response.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for the information provided.

Please let us know if you are able to replicate the issue with a regular Windows build, so we can continue working on your case specifically and get to a possible resolution.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

@Scarabai, please create a new post on this community, in order to assist you further.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
HMR
Beginner
Go ahead and close. I have no plans to roll back my OS from the Release Preview.

Thanks,
Marshall
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

We will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos