Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7616 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.

swagjam
Novice

Device: ROG Zephryus G16 GU603VV

when my device is running, it tends to black screen ~2 times a day and becomes uninteractable, but the device stays running (i can hear whatever app i had on in the background). the crashes tend to come with a few errors, but this one is most prevalent

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Swagjam, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Is there any particular scenario where the issue occurs? or applications that triggered the issue to occur?

And when did the issue start? Have you made any changes to the system before the issue happens?

Furthermore, may we know the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed so we can avoid repeating them? and also, if possible, please share a video or screenshot when the error message appears.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
swagjam
Novice
sorry, i'm not going to be home for a few days so i can't check what's going on, but the pc often crashes when doing anything internet rated (browsing microsoft edge, playing games)
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Swagjam, 

Thank you so much for the quick response and for the relevant information that you have shared.

Please take a screenshot of the error message as soon as you have access to the system so we can look into it further.

Additionally, if it's feasible, please see if the problem only arises while the system is connected to the internet.

We will be waiting for your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
swagjam
Novice

thank you for your time, but after some more looking into my computer logs i don't think that this was actually the cause of the crashes, haven't been getting it recently and my laptop's still been crashing, ty tho

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Swagjam, 

Again, thank you for the quick response.

If you still need our assistance, please share with us the error messages that you are receiving when the crash occurs so we can further investigate the issue, and if not, please let us know so we can close the case for you.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Swagjam, 

Thank you so much for the response and for letting me know that you already wanted the case to be closed.

As requested, I will now be closing the case for additional information. Please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos