Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7555 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz internet drop (Netwtw14) Event ID 5010

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since yesterday, my wifi card Intel AX211 keep internet dropping and slowing.

I tried clean installation and downland latest driver 23.20.0 but i have the same problem and the rollback 22.240.0 have exactly the same problem too

My final soluce for AX211 is 22.80.1.1 is working fine.

This ID 5010 keep internet drop.

Capture d'écran 2024-02-18 182127.png

This original intel keep and slowing internet connection with ID 5010 (Netwtw14)

My patch without or almost connection dropping (Netwtw12)

This stable driver with none error (Netwtw10)

My last question, uninstall all versions drivers before installing intel for admnistrator ?

Capture d'écran 2024-02-18 183244.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Anonymous.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

I understand that you are having issues with the Intel Wifi Card, AX211. I would like to know some information about your system including the wireless/network settings and the wireless software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so that I can check for some important details. It would be a great help if you could provide us with the following information:

• Is the issue happening at home, office environment, or both? 
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks? 
  • Have you modified any WiFi adapter settings before the issue appears?

In line with your internet that is dropping and slowing, you may check this article/link: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005493/wireless.html), where you can find some quick checks to improve or fix Wi-Fi connection issues. I've checked this article/link, (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html), and opened the release notes, (Release Notes (ReleaseNotes_WiFi_23.20.0.pdf)), I found that on some systems, Windows System Event ID 5002 and 5010 might occur after resuming from Standby/ Hibernate/ Restart mode. Please know, however, that this software release version 23.20.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. There may be other minor issues addressed that will impact performance, stability, or vendor-specific functionality not listed above. Users should update to the latest version.

Moreover, regarding the uninstallation of all driver versions before installing intel for administrator, you may refer to this link: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html), you will see here on how to perform clean installation of wireless drivers

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Anonymous.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
fforcezero
Novice

I have th exact same issue as you but the support from Intel has been terrible so far: they just suggest to update my computer rather than fixing their buggy drivers.

0 Kudos