Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi AX200 160MHz

Rusty
Beginner

After turning on my computer I noticed I didn't have working Wi-Fi. I've tried multiple things; reset computer, reinstall drivers, etc. But the Device is still not working. 

Some Information gathered from the Intel support.exe is attached.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

From the report, you have an active wireless link using a USB wireless device. It looks to be connected to Suddenlink. From the device specifications I believe the device is a Ralink 802.11n adapter, and has IP address 192.168.0.108. Since this device is working and has a connection the AX200 will not negotiate a connection. To use the AX200 you should disable or remove the USB adapter.

0 Kudos
Rusty
Beginner
Hi, I only had the USB adapter so i could download files to fix the AX. I had it unplugged when trying to fix my issue.
0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Please unplug the USB wireless, restart the PC, and let the AX200 retry the link. Once you have reached the point where the Wi-Fi connect fails please rerun the SSU and attach it. And would you also describe your wireless router.

0 Kudos
Rusty
Beginner

The ReRun is in attachments.

My router is hitron and was provided from Sudden Link, please tell me what you what to know specifically and I'll get you that info.

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

It will be helpful to know the model of the Hitron wireless router. Also, would you please give some detail on your Internet connection - download and upload speed. As far as the wireless setup, do you have both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands operating? Do they each have a unique SSID or do they share the same SSID? Did the AX200 ever work reliably?

0 Kudos