Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7511 Discussions

Intel(R) Wifi AX211 card not connecting to SSID that uses 802.1x

cyanalyst
Beginner

I attempted to connect to a SSID that uses 802.1x with radius server and I got the message "can't connect to this network".  I tried to disable credential guard on Windows 11 and it didn't work, also installed the most recent drivers for the card (23.40.0.4) and no difference, WLANAutoConfig event logs just show "Wireless 802.1x authentication failed"

2 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello cyanalyst, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. In order to help you with this issue, we need to be more familiar with your system. As such, please share with us your SSU logs. Additionally, is this the first time that you are trying to setup this connection? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello cyanalyst, 

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out for an update on the information we previously requested. Could you please provide the details at your earliest convenience? This will help us determine the appropriate next steps to resolve the issue at hand.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos