Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz : 5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my wireless adapter, Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz, where connectivity cuts out randomly. Each time I receive the following errors in order:

5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

5005 - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

5055 - HW error

5005 - Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

10400 - The network interface "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 2 time(s) since it was last initialized.

I have updated drivers and I have turned off the power saving option in the network adapter settings in device manager, the issue still persists.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

When I uninstalled the Intel drivers downloaded from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29902/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters...

And installed the drivers from here: https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/PCE-AC58BT/HelpDesk_Download/

I only received the following errors:

5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

10400 - The network interface "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 5 time(s) since it was last initialized.

I'm not sure if the lack of other errors makes a difference or not, as the issue is still persistent.

Highlighted
Beginner

Same issue with Wireless-AC 9462 whenever I plug in power supply. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello perryj811, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Are you using an Intel® AC 9260 wireless adapter or is it an Asus* or PCE-AC58BT? 

3. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed with your system or, did you install this adapter separately?  

4. You mentioned that the Intel® AC 9462 has the same issue when connecting the power supply. Can you specify if this happens in the same system? Please include more details.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos