Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) can’t work properly with USB 3.0.

JMidd3
Beginner

Hello, I'm having a weird problem with my computer and bluetooth. I can't find any of my bluetooth devices on my pc but my phone, ps4, and laptop can connect to my bluetooth stuff just fine.

In my device manager, it says I have:

-Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) (20.100.1.1)

-Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator (10.0.17134.471)

-Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator (10.0.17134.1)

It says they're all working properly when I check their properties and they're all updated to the latest driver as well. I have the bluetooth icon in my taskbar but when I click it and push add device, I start searching for a device and it never finds anything.

I tried uninstalling the devices and re-installing them but it didn't work.

When I troubleshoot Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) via the devices and printer tab, I get this error that it can't fix:

"Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) can’t work properly with USB 3.0."

I don't really understand it though because I don't have any usb bluetooth adapters installed. I should have built in bluetooth via my motherboard:

Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming WIFI

I'm using windows 10 x64.

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello JMidd3, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. When did the issue start? Did you integrate the wireless card to your motherboard? Provide your https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=ssu report Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos