Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7463 Discussions

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

Nefarious
Beginner

So basically the drivers for my wireless Bluetooth... adapter are all over the place. Either that or something is just genuinely corrupted or something of that matter. The attached video file will show a general example of my issue and maybe a little more. 

The first problem is that I have no idea what's wrong at the moment.

The second problem is that troubleshooting can't identify it, and I get stuck behind the fact that I can't uninstall the device and reinstall it. I managed to uninstall it completely, while reinstalling the drivers and device here on the intel download page, yet the issue was not resolved.

I've had this problem before, and I have absolutely no idea how I fixed it the first time. Posting this question was my last resort considering the fact that I've looked it up and other Users issues aren't as complicated as this. 

The fact that the device disappears then reappears just disables my ability to remove it. Even then, I don't actually know how to remove it completely, since the required restart after attempting to remove it just brings me back to square 1 with no progress.

Maybe I'm underestimating it, but I feel like this isn't at all a big issue and I just don't know what I'm doing.

Options I've tried:

Troubleshooting

Removing the device from device manager

Downloading latest drivers

Using the driver install tool

Using command prompt to check the system health

Attempting to delete drivers manually through device manager

Enabling Bluetooth support service and Bluetooth User support service (Caused the device to vanish and reappear more frequently.)

Restarting the PC

Putting the PC into Airplane mode to disable and remove the device

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the utility, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos